New Packaging & Even Better Product Ingredients
I am committed to improving my products and making them even better for you. Yes, I know that a lot of you were very happy with performance of TLC Naturals products on your hair, but I wanted to make them even better for you because you lot are awesome like that.
Some of the reasons for the changes were:
- To ensure ALL of TLC Naturals products are vegan, and this meant finding vegan substitutes for some of the product ingredients like silk amino acids.
- To eliminate as much chemicals as possible from the products. This included reworking the emulsifiers I was using. Whilst the emulsifiers I was using in the previous product formulas were safe & contained no harmful chemicals, they still contained chemicals, so I had to work on a natural emulsification system for the products and eliminate the use of emulsifiers where possible. Removing commercial emulsifiers meant that the products became even richer, with even more of the natural ingredients.
- To ensure the products were truly all-natural, so natural that you could practically eat them – this included using high quality, food grade ingredients, like what you would find in your kitchen cupboard. Many of us know of the ‘if you can’t eat it, it’s not good for your hair’ ideology when it comes to natural hair care. I am committed to making that a reality with TLC Naturals products. Now, with the exception of the essential oils in some of the products, all TLC Naturals products are all natural and truly ‘edible’
- Ensuring as much of the ingredients as possible were from sustainable ethical sources.
- Making sure the products were even more effective and potent. This included not just using the finest quality organic ingredients, but making the products using traditional methods, whilst also keeping the natural, organic ingredients as close as possible to their raw state. Many health professionals & scientists know of the benefits of a raw diet, especially a raw vegan diet. Over cooking & over processing your food kills off vital enzymes that help in the repair of the body’s cells. I apply the same philosophy to my products. I conducted several months of research & noticed that hair looked better, grew quicker and was regenerated faster when I used the products made using traditional methods & keeping the ingredients as raw as possible. Of course, a mild amount of processing helps ‘open’ up the ingredients, allowing the enzymes to be released, so they can work effectively on the hair & skin. However, it was vital that the processing did not exceed a certain stage.
- Simplifying the recipes & eliminating unnecessary additives meant that there is less chance of skin irritations, so whilst TLC Naturals products are still very effective, they are also super gentle and suitable for sensitive skin.
- Changing the packaging – I wanted pump action bottles for the conditioners (thanks to a customer’s recommendation), a new for the other bottles & jars, and an overall makeover for the labels.
So, you see, I am not just committed to making products that make you look & smell good; I am committed to providing products that contribute to your overall well being.
Without much ado, I present to you the newly improved TLC Naturals products.
Grapefruit Hibiscus Hair Spritz & Detangler – 250ml (8.5 oz)
Hibiscus Rose Leave In Conditioner – 250ml (8.5 oz)
You guys fell head over heels in love with TLC Naturals Hibiscus Rose Leave In Conditioner.
You now have even more to love, as it is now made with broccoli seed oil, amongst other ingredients.
Organic Rose Petals,
Irish Moss, Aloe Vera,
Broccoli Seed Oil,
Plant & Fruit Juices
Choco She Decadent Hair Butter – 100ml (3.4 oz)
Some of you felt that TLC Naturals Choco Shea Decadent Hair Butter was the next best thing since chocolate. Well, we have swapped the honey (in the previous formula) for vegan agave nectar, and even added a few more ingredients including Brazilian murumuru butter.
Organic Fairly Traded Raw African Shea & Cocoa Butters
Organic Fairy Traded Raw Brazilian Amazonian Rainforest Murumuru Butter
Organic Agave Nectar
and lots more goodies
Shea Baobab Nourishing Hair Oil – 100ml (3.4 oz)
TLC Naturals Shea Baobab hair oil, loved by the ladies & guys alike, used on the hair, the skin and even to soothe baby rash also comes wearing new clothes & made with even better ingredients.
Liquid gold, as I call it
Organic Safflower Oil infused with Organic Plants & Organic Vanilla
Organic Baobab & Shea Oils
Organic Jojoba Oil
and other natural goodies
Plus, rather than making herbal infusions in water, we now infuse the herbs & indian powders in natural oils. It’s more work, but you guys are totally worth it
Organic Mango & Kokum Butters
Indian Bhringraj and other Indian Plants
Organic Plant Oils
Blend of Essential Oils
Follow This Blog: BlogLovin